Here Pokémon and Ed Sheeran's song!

Throughout the last year we have seen how The Pokémon Company has collaborated with various artists. From Post Malone, to Katy Perry. Now, today the music video of Celestial_, Ed Sheeran's song inspired by his childhood playing Pokémon was released.

Ed

The music video introduces us to the singer of the United Kingdom as a child, interacting with Pokémon like Pikachu, Squirrel and Normal . This was what Sheer an commented on his collaboration with The Pokémon Company:

I have played Pokémon since I was in Primary. My brother had one version and I the other and exchanged Pokémon to complete our Pokédex. I also liked cards, but with video games I could spend hours and hours. I loved the world in them, and they helped me avoid and distract myself from the negative things that happened to me in school or in life in general. It was a world I could escape. I have not stopped playing since then. Although I am 31 years old, I still have the same Game Boy Color with me to play Pokémon Yellow and Pokémon Silver in airplanes and trains when I am on tour. For me, it is an honor to contribute a song to a Pokémon game and also be able to record such a nostalgic video. I hope everyone enjoys them. I spent it incredible by doing them!

For his part, Kenji Ouzo, president of The Pokémon Company International, commented:

Working with a superstar as ED has been a dream come true. We are his great admirers and, it was not only a pleasure to work with him, but you can clearly appreciate his authentic love for Pokémon. Quiche Obama also did a great job by capturing in the video the pure joy of children and their adventurous spirit. Both love Pokémon, which makes this collaboration very special. We cannot wait to see Pokémon fans and music fans sing ‘heavenly’. I also hope you want to enjoy the song when Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet arrive.

Unlike other songs, which were focused on celebrating the 25th anniversary of the series, celestial was created to promote the new Pokémon generation. We remind you that scarlet & Violet will arrive at the Nintendo Switch on November 18, 2022.

In related issues, a new and controversial Pokémon has been revealed. Similarly, here we tell you how to find the value of your Pokémon cards.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gamakay (Womier) K77 RGB Mechanical Keyboard Evaluation|latest RGB

Zombie Army 4: Dead was Review - exactly what it has to be

National coach Stöcker criticizes route construction at Olympia: "Partial arrogant and ignorant"